The internet is about to get a whole lot faster. Australia's new national broadband network is rolling out across the country, and will open up a world of possibilities for business. With access to faster, more reliable and affordable internet and phone services, the nbn will mean Australian businesses will be more than ready for a digital future.
Choose your speed below
Interface speeds refer to the speed of the fibre technology installed at the customer’s premises. They are not necessarily equivalent to the download/upload speeds you will achieve in practice. Actual download and upload speeds will be affected by many external factors which include the number of end-users using the service at the same time, the hardware, the software and software configuration, the connection method within the premises and the type/source of content being downloaded.
- NBN and NBN Co, and Powered by the NBN are trademarks of NBN Co Limited and used under licence.
- Not available in all areas or to all customers. Only available in premises pre-installed with fibre technology.
- All plans are subject to a 24 month agreement. Early termination fees of 50% of the monthly access fee, by months remaining on the agreement will apply.
- A valid ABN is required to be eligible for these plans.
- Monthly Access Fees and Included Data are subject to a pro rata calculation in your first month of activation. Any unused data expires at the end of each billing period.
- Fibre to the Business Services are provided to the first telephone point in your premises; Standard installations are done without charge to you. Non-standard installations may require you to pay charges.
- If you take up a Fibre to the Business service, you may not be able to move back to a copper service.
- No excess data charges - speed will be limited to 2Mbps in the relevant period where the allowance has been exceeded for the balance of a billing cycle. Data allowance includes uploads and downloads.
- Commander Standard Form of Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy applies to our NBN Fibre Broadband services and can be found on our website at Customer Terms.
- Enhanced SLA terms only apply when purchased.
- Direct debit is the preferred method of payment. All other payment types incur a $3.95 non-direct debit surcharge. Credit card surcharges apply.
- Total Minumum Cost includes a 4 Port Wi-Fi modem and associated shipping and handling fees.
- Pricing is inclusive of GST. Pricing and plan features correct as of August 1 2013. Commander is a registered trademark of M2 Commander Pty Limited ABN 85 136 950 082.
- If you’re in a newly constructed building and not already connected to the nbn, nbn Co may charge you a once-off New Development charge of $300