Inbound 1300/1800 Numbers Service
Inbound 1300 numbers are a powerful communications and marketing tool allowing your customers nationwide to contact your business for a flat untimed rate. While 1800 services provide a free call option to your customers anywhere in Australia. There is also the option of 13 number, which is a six-digit number that is both easy to remember and promote.
- Receive 15 minutes free on all calls originating from local numbers on your 1300 number
- Never miss a call: manage call distribution and improve call handling with a wide range of available routing features 3
- No need to change phone numbers if your business is moving: the 1300 number helps you to establish a consistent profile for your business regardless of location changes
- Tiered pricing tailored for various business sizes
- Prices are inclusive of GST and rounded up to the nearest cent. Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed apply 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Timed calls are billed in 1 second increments.
- Simple and Complex Call Routing options available, additional charges (setup and recurring) may apply. Refer to Schedule of Fees and Charges for details.
- Simple Call Routing applies to services with maximum 9 answering points, Complex Call Routing applies to services with more than 9 answer points and exchange based, postcode based or mobile area based Call Routing.
- Establishment and One-off Charges for installing a new Inbound Number or porting an existing number may apply. Refer to Schedule of Fees and Charges for details.