Book an Appointment
Business PSTN Phone PlansWhat is PSTN? This long-winded acronym is simply a traditional phone line. And we make it even simpler for you with our Smart Biz business phone plans. You’ll get a set monthly fee with lots of built-in value and the choice of plan that best suits your business needs. Plus, you can use your existing office phone service or activate a new service with Commander.
Commander Smart Biz PSTN Features
- Includes a PSTN line rental
- Free Commander to Commander calls8
- Choice of 24 month or no contract option
- Choice of included standard calls
- Monthly Access Fee is the minimum amount you pay each month and includes one PSTN line service. A maximum of 10 PSTN services applies.
- Pricing shown is based on a minimum contract term of 24 months. 0 contract option available, call us on 1300 832 952 for a quote.
- All calls not listed as Standard Call types, such as calls to international numbers, premium numbers and directory assistance, are charged in addition to the Monthly Access Fee. For details of charges for call types not listed, please contact your Commander representative or call Customer Service on 132 777. Charges to premium numbers are set by the number provider. Click here for International call rates, please note they may be subject to change without notice, due to international carrier pricing and currency fluctuation.
- Included calls are subject to the Commander Fair Use Policy (FUP) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) apply, not for telemarketing business purposes. For details of charges for call types not listed above, call us on 132 777.
- Timed calls are billed in 1 second increments.
- Pricing is inclusive of GST and subject to change without notice.
- Early Termination Fees (ETF) apply for 24 months contract plans and are calculated at $10 per phone line multiplied by the number of months remaining on the contract term.
- Free calls are calls made from a Smart Biz service to another phone or mobile service on the same Commander account – no connection fee applies.
- For a copy of the Commander Customer Terms (SFOA, FUP & AUP) please go to Customer Terms.
- Commander is a registered trademark of M2 Commander Pty Limited ABN 85 136 950 082.