Commander Smart Voice
The internet is about to get a whole lot faster. With the rollout of the nbn the old copper phone wires are being replaced with optic fibre wires. What that also means is a better and cheaper phone service for your business with Commander Smart Voice. You don’t need a newfangled phone, either. You can use your existing analogue handset. And while you’re jumping on the nbn you can save even more by bundling your Commander Smart Voice plan with a Commander nbn Broadband plan to receive a $30 discount on your broadband monthly access fee.
- NBN Ready1
- Works with your existing handset
- FREE Commander to Commander calls8
- Exclusive bundle and multi-line discounts to save you money
- Only available in areas that can be connected to Commander via the NBN or equivalent fibre provider. Commander cannot guarantee a service is available until installed at your premises.
- Commander Smart Voice is a telephone service provided over the NBN or other fibre connection. Each service will require a minimum of 100/100 Kbps of bandwidth per concurrent call. Where delivered using the NBN Voice port (UNI-V) 150kbps will be provided as part of the plan. Otherwise the bandwidth provided will be shared with any data service ordered on the same NBN data port (UNI-D). Applicable internet rates apply. Service quality is subject to network and Internet congestion. This service may not be appropriate if you require an uninterrupted access to 000 emergency services.
- The service will not function in the event of a power failure unless provided over the voice port (UNI-V) with an operational third-party supplied battery back-up unit. It is your responsibility to maintain the battery and ensure that it is working correctly.
- Priority Assistance is not available on this service.
- You must inform us if the service is intended to be used in conjunction with a disability or medical service, back to base alarm or is intended to carry data services such as Fax, EFTPOS or HiCaps. These services may not be supported or may require an alternative service or additional equipment.
- The service is supplied as self-install. You are responsible for installation of the service including any associated cabling or other additional equipment required for the service to work.
- Valet Install available at additional cost. Any additional cabling or equipment required are not included in the standard Valet Install service and can be supplied at additional cost.
- Free calls are calls made from your Commander Smart Voice service to another office phone or Australian mobile service on the same Commander account - no connection fee applies.
- The Commander Fair Use Policy (FUP) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) apply. For a copy of the Commander Customer Terms (SFOA, FUP & AUP) please go to Customer Terms or contact Customer Service.
- Commander Smart Voice plans exclude high volume telemarketing.
- Commander Smart Voice - Access plans are only available when bundled with a Commander NBN Broadband service at the same physical site. If the Commander NBN Broadband is cancelled or transferred to another service provider the monthly access fee will increase to $49 per month.
- Your Monthly Access Fee is the minimum amount you pay each month and includes one Commander Smart Voice service. 0 Month or 24 month contract terms available.
- Early termination fee (ETF) applies. ETF is calculated at $10 per line multiplied by the number of months remaining on the agreement term.
- All calls not listed as Standard Call types, such as calls to international numbers, premium numbers and directory assistance, are charged in addition to the Monthly Access Fee. For details of charges for call types not listed, please contact your Commander representative or call Customer Service on 132 777. Charges to premium numbers are set by the number provider. International call rates are available upon request and may be subject to change without notice.
- Timed calls are billed in 1 minute increments.
- Any included call value expires at the end of each month and is not refundable or transferable.
- Some call features may not be compatible with Commander Smart Voice including 3-way call and call transfer.
- Calls to some International destinations are blocked by default due to high risk of fraud. The block may be removed upon accepting full responsibility for payment for any calls from your service to these destinations.
- Power Bundle - By bundling your Commander Phone plan with Commander Electricity and paying your electricity and phone bill on-time you can receive 20% off the Commander Phone monthly access fee. Discount available to new customers with business meter configurations in NSW, VIC and SA only and applies from the first bill after your premises has been connected with Commander Electricity. Not available with any other offer. Discount is discontinued if electricity is cancelled or transferred from Commander.
- NBN Broadband Bundle Discount - Bundle a Commander Smart Voice Mid or Ultimate plan with a Commander NBN Broadband plan and receive a $30 discount on your NBN broadband Monthly Access Fee. Excludes Commander Smart Voice Access plans.
- If you relocate numbers to an area outside the geographic zone in which your numbers are normally used (eg. 03 number to an 02 area), calls to those numbers may be charged at STD rates by the caller’s own service provider and you may not be able to port the numbers to another carriage service provider if they do not support Out of Area Numbers.
- Information and pricing was correct at time of printing. All pricing is inclusive of GST. Commander is a registered trademark of M2 Commander Pty Limited, ABN 85 136 950 083.